Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas

Haha mom you sound a little bit tired! It was so good to see and talk to all of you guys last week! I can't believe how fast time flies... it's crazy!

The weather finally decided to take a drop. Actually a pretty big one! The other day it was clear down at -48 which is preeeety cold! I can't believe that Sister P passed away. I'm so happy for her. I'm going to miss her so much but like you said it was her time to go. She's been without Earl for too long so I'm sure it was such an amazing reunion for those two to finally be reunited once again. 

I was reading a letter from the time capsule that dad wrote me when I was little today. It's so weird to think of how if it wasn't for the change in age that I'd still would have a few months left before I would leave! I'm so glad that I was able to go when I did. I absolutely love my mission!  It's going to be so much fun to come home with a new attitude, personality, and perspective on things. It's so amazing the changes that I've been able to go through in just 6 months so I can't wait to see what happens in another year and a half! 

That's great that Meg and Quinn are all moved in now! I'm sure that it's awesome to have some more people in the house! You're just not ready for that empty nester stage yet!
I love you mom!!
P.s. your package should get here today... I didn't pick the necklace and I know it's not your type so don't think that I have that bad of taste! I mean I grew up with 4 girls come on... haha!
-Elder Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment