Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Answers To My Questions July 10, 2013

So I have some answers...

My comp is from Mesa Arizona and his name is Elder Marquez.

We eat all our meals in the clubhouse of Raintree Apartments.  It's really a small make-shift cafeteria.  We have two elders per room, and two rooms in our apartment.  It has a full kitchen, a living room area with couches.  We have our own bathroom.  Our rooms are huge, and we each have a big desk to study at.  I have a huge walk in closet that is just a little smaller than yours!  It's so nice, especially compared to the barracks at the main campus!

We went over there today for our P-Day.  I haven't seen Kate and probably never will, but I saw a few random guys from High School.  I don't have ANY free time, so tell the fam to be patient with letters.  I can usually write one every two days.  We have a fun schedule from 6:30 til 10 every day and we go to bed at 10:30.

Send me ANYTHING!

Love, Mike

P.S.  Tell people to keep the letters coming they help a ton!
West Campus

No comments:

Post a Comment