Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Warm String Cheese

Hello Familia! 

So I don't really have a whole lot of time to write this week but things have been going really great! We were able to put Brother Jones on date for the 3rd of May last Monday so he's really excited for it all. 
This Easter was a little weird being away from home. Just like all holidays it was pretty slow. We went over to a members house where I tried crab for the first time! It was a little weird... I think its pretty overrated because all it tasted like what a warm piece of string cheese! But I looks like you all had a blast with all of the usual Easter festivities! But man by the look of those baskets it looked more like Christmas than Easter! That's really such a cool story about Griffins farewell with President Erying! He's going to be an amazing missionary.

I'm glad Ben got the package and that he likes all of it! 

Well sorry to be such a bore but I promise that I'll make up for it next week! Love you guys!

P.S. here are some pics of the one and only Elder Fatani!


No comments:

Post a Comment